I'm laughing so hard I'm peeing my pants! That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
You guys are crazy!
Matt you are so awesome, thanks for doing that I loved it!
Emily.......wow, little girl, you have some moves there and that voice, look out American Idol! You go, girl!Love, Grandma
That's Great!!!!
Ha Ha! Those were so funny! Did the kids just love them? I imagine Rodney being really excited to be Troy! I love it!
So Fun! The kids look just the part! That's so cute what Karlee said! Love it!
These are so cute!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm laughing so hard I'm peeing my pants! That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
You guys are crazy!
Matt you are so awesome, thanks for doing that I loved it!
Emily.......wow, little girl, you have some moves there and that voice, look out American Idol! You go, girl!
Love,
Grandma
That's Great!!!!
Ha Ha! Those were so funny! Did the kids just love them? I imagine Rodney being really excited to be Troy! I love it!
So Fun! The kids look just the part! That's so cute what Karlee said! Love it!
These are so cute!!!
Post a Comment