Rodney: I miss my Papa
Karlee: You will see him soon
Rodney: Karlee will you always love me?
Karlee: Of course I will always love you
Rodney: Will you always be with me?
Karlee: Yes, well not when I'm at school
Rodney: I'm your puppy
I love my kids. I was baking oatmeal cookies and this was there conversation. Its so sweet to listen to little kids and there conversations, well when there not fighting :)
Random May 2026
2 months ago
6 comments:
I might be biased here (but I dont think so)... I have cutest kids ever!
That is sweet!
This is pretty darn cute. I can't wait for Whitney to talk. I'm excited to hear what comes out of that cute little girl!
Cute, cute, cute! :)
It is always fun to hear conversations between your kids, little or big! Even now, when my cute little ones get together, they can still say memorable things. I might not want to tell them to anyone but their comments are still memorable. Personally, I thought Karlee and Rodney's conversation was one of the sweetest I've read for awhile.
Absolutely unforgettable. Little Rodney has such a sweet heart, and what mature and thoughtful responses from his big sis. You two are raising amazing children keeping up the great work!! I miss you all!
Post a Comment