Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Pattys Day!!


A bunch of us girls took our kids to the park and we had a picnic with our friends it was so much fun. It was so hard to get a good picture of all of them but we always have fun when with our friends especially on a day like today when its warm outside:)

5 comments:

periwinkle4 said...

Okay, super cute! You've done a lot of posts since I was last on. . . what fun kids are, huh! so silly and cute. I love the picture of you with your three in green.

Kirsten said...

How fun...you're all in your cute green. So, what green thing is for dinner?

*A* said...

CUTE! I love the one of you guys laying in the grass. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Jill said...

Your kids are getting so big. I remember when Rodney was just a good little baby!!! I can't believe how cute and grown up he is!

J♥M said...

Thank goodness there was no Leprechaun pinching! They all look cute in green!