Monday, March 30, 2009

Karlee and Rodney in Highschool Musical 3

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

4 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I'm still peeing!! Rodney looks HOT..you better keep a good eye on that little guy..he's going to be a major chick magnet!!!!

Stephanie said...

When I showed Karlee she said, "I didnt know I could sing that good" she is sure cute.

Anonymous said...

Papa and I thought this little dance routine was a riot! Steph, you are so clever! Talk about your kids growing up and in high school already. Love you Karlee and Rodney - and great dancing and singing, too!
Love, Grandma and Papa

natebro said...

I'm kind of jealous that apparently the dancing gene skipped my generation. I mean I wish I could dance like Zac Efron. And when Matt lets his hair grow, he looks just like Corbin Blue, too bad he can't dance like him too.