Monday, March 23, 2009

Wheeler Farm

On Friday me and my friend Tiffani took our kids to Wheeler Farm. It is a great place to take children not to mention its FREE!!! It was such a beautiful day and the kids loved feeding the ducks. I had to remind Rodney and Emily that the bread was for the ducks not to eat :) It was so nice to be outside with the kids and they loved seeing the horses, pigs, goats, ducks, and birds. It was so much fun!

The Kids at The Farm

Rodney and his buddy Joshua riding in the wagon! These 2 boys had so much fun and were so cute!

6 comments:

J♥M said...

We love this place! It's one of the best places for a picnic!

Griffiths said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! Now if the warm weather will return... Never been there, we will have to try it out.

Janese said...

How fun! I love Spring!

Brett And Tiffani said...

thanks for coming with me. I frequent the farm so let me know anytime you want to go.

periwinkle4 said...

That does look like fun and I think the fact that it was free makes it even better!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Cute! Thanks for the great idea. We were totally going to go this weekend, but HELLO its snowing! What up with that?