Monday, June 1, 2009

Soccer Season is officially over

Well soccer is officially over. It was so much fun for Matt and I to watch the kids play. I have to say that I would of never thought Karlee would of loved it as much as she did, and she was actually really good. There wasn't one game that she didn't at least score once. Rodney is still little so its hard to say if soccer will be his thing or not. But he was so happy to make friends, throw the grass, get some good exercise and also win a trophy at the end. We will definitely sign them up again next year but they will not be on the same teams :( Out of the 8 games they played they lost 2, tied 1, and won 5!

Karlee ran it all the way down and scored!!

I love that Rodney went to sit with his girlfriend Ashlyn to protect the Goal!

The kids were so excited to get a trophy! This is Rodneys first one.

I love my kids so much!

Our friends Candice and Cory were the best coaches!

Go Team America your awesome!

Emily was a great cheerleader for her big brother and sister!

5 comments:

Brett And Tiffani said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll definitely put Joshua in soccer in the fall. Fun stuff!

*A* said...

I would put them in Soccer every year if you can! Great sport and exercise for the kids. I'm sooooo glad Karlee kicked BUTT!!!

Kirsten said...

So...have you gone through and noticed how many kids are crying? In almost every picture of the field, there's at least someone looking sad. It's so sad, but so funny and cute. Anyway, I love you guys!!!!

Matt Bro said...

Go Team America! I am super proud of Karlee and Rodney. They were both slightly reserved at the beginning of the season but both of them got out there and played hard and had fun and WON!!!

J♥M said...

They look so cute and how fun for them to be on the same team!