Then they ran and showed Papa he also thought they were cute. Then Karlee said, "My mom is going to have a baby and Papa said, "No shes not." We told him yes Mom is going to have a baby and it will be in December. Everyone was so happy.
The shirts we made
Big Sister Again!
Big Brother
Big Sister!
We are so excited to be having our 4th child. What a wonderful blessing, we are so grateful and feel so blessed to be able to be parents. I remember before I had Karlee and the Dr said that we probably would not be able to get pregnant and how many nights I cried about that. It took us a yr and a half to get her and now she is 6 yrs old! This baby took 9mths. but they are so worth it.
20 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?????????????? JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that you are having a baby! There are SO many things I want to make for you!!! Congrats a million times over:-)
We are what?!?!?! Just kidding! Steph, I am so excited about our new addition! So will we need to change the name of the blog to The6Bros?
Yay Steph! So happy for you and your cute family...Hooray and Congrats!
YAY!!!! I love that there will be more beautiful Broschinsky's in our lives! Congratulations! So excited!
Congrats! I am so happy for you . What a cute way to tell the grandparents. I might have to steal that!
Hip Hip Hooray! I love that you still had to tell Grandma and Grandpa! The kids look so excited! I hope that you're doing well and feeling better! :)
Congrats! I love the kiddos shirts!
Congratulations! That is so awesome!!
That is FANTASTIC! I want to cry right now. I love you guys and wish we lived closer to you. I just know our kids would be best of buddies!
That is so exciting!! I am Due 12/3/10 but due to the c-section it will be just before thanksgiving. How Fun for you guys. Good luck with it all.
That's wonderful news. You're carrying that branch of the Bro family really well and making some grandparents pretty happy. Your kids are so doggone cute. This one will be a doll as well! YAY!
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! I understand how hard it is to get the babies! It took 2.5 years to get this little guy here and by this time next week he will be here. I hope your pregnancy goes smooth and I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures! Congrats on your new addition!
Oh! Congrats!!!! That is SO VERY Exciting! and I love the shirts how fun! Maybe I missed I caught December, but did you say when in december? That is just wonderful! I hope things go well...
Congrats!!!
Yay! Congrats!
Thank you so much!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
I am so happy for you!! That is so exciting! How are you feeling? And your kids are getting so big! How cute!
How exciting! You have such adorable children, I can't wait to see how cute the next one is!
Hey, I have an idea - so you don't have to change the blog name, just have twins lol, and then the 5 bros can just be the kids! lol
Congrats!
Ok, so here's the announcement! I don't check clogs too often. I go in spurts. Congrats again.
Post a Comment