Monday, May 3, 2010

Its only just begun


Well she has officially lost 2 teeth now! Yesterday she was wiggling her other tooth but I told her it would be at least 2-3 days before it came out. We got in the car to go for a drive after church and I said let me try one time. I tried once and it came right out! I couldn't believe it. I wasn't ready for that one so good thing the tooth fairy found 4 quarters :)

Karlee has a HUGE crush on Jason, "Ryder from Jonah and the Great Fish." Did I mention he is my age. hahaha well the first thing she said was I wonder what Jason will think. That girl is so funny.

*** You can always tell when I take the picture with our old camera and when Matt takes it. His are always better. O'well

4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Such a cute girl! Your family is adorable Steph!

Kirsten said...

So, does she have a lisp now? So cute!

J♥M said...

Oh I'll bet it's fun to listen to her talk! Kyler lost another tooth right after church yesterday too! Crazy! I can't believe she's already boy crazy! Are you really ready for that? :)

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Karlee, you look so dang cute!