Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July









*Disclaimer I love my kids in this photo but I had no make up and look scary sorry!

The 4rth of July was a ton of fun! I enjoyed making festive rice crispy treats with the kids. It was so fun to have Nate and Julie up from Arizona. It was nice because Rodney stayed awake this yr so it was the first year he really got to see the fire works. He thought they were so cool. Emmalous liked them as long as she was on my lap. Happy 4rth of July 2010!

4 comments:

*A* said...

Dang cute! You're crazy cause you don't look bad AT ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Matt, your photography is fabulous. Steph, I love the picture of you and the kids! And the rest of us...they look good too, even the one of grandma, well, it's ok. I love reading this blog.
grandma B.

J♥M said...

Those look like awesome rice krispy treats!
And those are awesome fire work photos!
Glad to see you're having a fun summer despite the bed rest! Hang in there! :)

periwinkle4 said...

I love all of those pictures! And you don't look scary at all. What fun times!