In June Matt took Karlee and Rodney on an overnight camp out with our church. They had so much fun other than it was really hot at night and they got scared. Also Matt took them fishing this was the first time they had done either. One fun thing about them getting bigger is watching them get to do these fun activities. I cant wait until Matt is done with school and we can do these things as a family a ton more. Oh Karlee caught 2 fish and Rodney just had a bite but no fish. Thanks Matt for being such a great daddy. Our kids sure love you and so do I!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
5 comments:
Yep, Matt. You are a great dad and Steph...you are a great mom, too. You are both doing wonderful things with and for your family. You guys are great!
So awesome! These are the things that your kids will always remember! Everyone needs to experience the great outdoors! I would of loved to hear what Karlee said baiting the hook! Way to catch some fish!
That totally looks fun! I love the kids and their funny faces!
Steph,
I just spent awhile and caught up with you and your cute family on your blog! You are so amazing! I love and miss you! I hope you are doing well! I think of you often!
so fun and cute! Watching them do more things as they grow almost makes it not as sad that they have to get bigger. ; )
Post a Comment