A couple of weeks ago we had the privilege of going to Karlees longest friend, Tenayas, Baptism. Karlee and Tenaya have been friends since she was 2. She is very special to Karlee as well as our whole family. I love there family so much and it has been such a blessing having them for friends. I cried when she was baptized and when her dad told the story about why they named her middle name "Faith."
She is a miracle baby and she touches everyone's heart who meets her. Her mom is an amazing example to me of being a great mom, wife, mother, friend, strong, and so much more. I am so glad we were able to be there on such an important day.

She is a miracle baby and she touches everyone's heart who meets her. Her mom is an amazing example to me of being a great mom, wife, mother, friend, strong, and so much more. I am so glad we were able to be there on such an important day.

4 comments:
Oh Steph! Thank you so so much for coming! We wish you could have come to eat with us after, but I know that it was a super crazy day for you and it was Emily's special day too! Thanks for always being such a great support to our family!
Tenaya just finished her "ALL ABOUT ME" poster for her class and she put a pic of her and Karlee! She put I love my friend!
She was super happy that you could come to her birthday party AND her baptism! Thank you! Thank you!
Love you guys!
And boy do I look Ridonkulus! It's still better than having an ACE bandage with my arm strapped to my mid section for sure!
A lovely post, but may I just say You LOOK FABULOUS! One very cute pregnant lady!
looks like a wonderful day!
Post a Comment