Halloween seemed to last a week. Don't get me wrong it was fun but there were a ton of activities. So we kept busy. I took the kids to the pumpkin patch twice. The second time they all got a baby pumpkin that they loved. The second one was with Rodneys preschool and it was really fun to get to go on a field trip with him. They had donuts and Pirate Jack told them a witch story.
Then they all dressed up in there costumes for dance. Matt had his annual trick or treating at his work, we got so much candy we didn't even need to go trick or treating. Then at our church they had a carnival for the kids they got to eat donuts off of a sting, make crafts and do lots of games. After that we had trunk or treating where they served chili, cinnomin rolls, hot chocolate and soft serve ice cream.
Oh I forgot to mention that at Karlees school they had a parade in there costumes. But I forgot my camera. Then On Saturday, Grandma and Papa Broschinsky came up and took us out to dinner. It rained the whole time we were eating. The girls were in there costumes and they were all bummed it was raining and cold. When we were done it had stopped and we told them we would go to 10 houses and we were done. We went to 10 and watched E.T. It was really fun minus Karlee cryiing forever after the movie was over. I guess it was just to sad for her :(

I love this picture of her. She is so pretty!

My cute little baby!

I'm not sure why this is so small? But I love my kids!

Rodneys preschool class

Rodney at dance class

Emily at dance class

Karlee wrapped Rodney up as a mummy at the church. Don't worry he got her back!

Donut eating contest

Matts dept. dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. They had the Queen of hearts and he was the Joker. He is such an amazing artist.
4 comments:
Where's all Matt's hair? He's full of talent!
Glad you guys had a great Halloween week! Love all the costumes!
ET is the only movie I ever saw in the theater as a kid! EVER! With my dad! I love it, but yeah, sad!
OH, glad you guys had so much fun, Hope the keeping your hand out of the candy dish is going well. Glad you got to enjoy somany festivities, I just love the Holidays!
I love Halloween! Such a fun time of the year and looks like you guys had a GREAT one this year. Oh my goodness, Emily looks soooooooooo pretty in that picture! I want one for my fridge!!!!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and the costumes were sure cute! Did you dress up at all? I'm sorry I missed getting to see the kids dressed up!
Post a Comment