I am soooooo ready to have this little dude in my arms. He doesn't move very much so I asked my father in law to give me a blessing. I had been having a lot of anxiety about him not making it. I feel like for everything I have been through with this little guy if anything happened to him I would be shattered. You would be no matter what but this is just my journal of how I have been feeling.
I'm scheduled to have another ultrasound on Dec 7th and they are going to see how big he is. Right now he is scheduled to come out Dec 27th. However I am hoping that they take him Dec 20. That way I would be home before Christmas. When I went to the Dr my blood sugar and blood pressure where not so good which is another reason they may take him out early. I love him! I cant wait to meet him. I cant wait to kiss his little toes, fingers, and his whole face. I can't wait to see if he looks like Rodney or the girls.
I pray that he knows I love him so much and that even though this pregnancy has been sooooo hard on my body and emotionally I feel like he is worth it. I love love love my Mason! I cant wait to see you in 37 days I hope its sooner but more importantly I pray you are healthy and know how loved you are!
6 comments:
The 20th is a great day. That is the day that my beautiful girls came into my life. Hope all goes well through the remainder of the pregnancy. You are in my prayers and I can't wait to see pictures of him.
Not much compares to bringing home a bundle of Joy at Christmas time, but even if it is earlier, I just hope it all works out and goes well. We'll keep you and Mason in our prayers.
Oh Boy! This is going to be the longest 30-something days! I hope that he gets here early and healthy so that you can enjoy him out of the womb! That would be the coolest Christmas gift! Love ya!
We're praying for you Steph. You are so strong! I know this has been so hard for you and hope that the last 30ish days go by quickly! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
oh good luck and best of wishes stephanie!!! I will be thinking of you and sending you my best thoughts! I am anxious to see what he looks like too! You hang in there! xo
I can't wait to hold and kiss that baby Mason of yours!!!
Post a Comment