So at 1:30am I woke up this morning I was facing Matt, my back to the bathroom. I had to use the restroom but really didn't want to get up so I rolled over and closed my eyes for a minute then I decided my pregnant bladder couldn't take it anymore so I sat up. I saw a man standing in front of me in white I screamed like there was no tomorrow. Then I heard Matt yell "Holy Shelby, its just me Steph, its OK its just Matt." At this point I was covering my face in fear.
Matt says I threw my hands out at him and the I covered my face and he thought I was coming after him. I think I swung my arms out to stop someone from killing me and then covered my face while I screamed. Then I asked, "Who is Shelby?"
We are soooooo funny. I love my husband so much. I felt bad for almost giving him a heart attack. I guess in the time I had been thinking could my bladder hold out until the morning he had woke up and needed to use the restroom and then I sat up just in time to see him walking by. It is really funny this morning.
Random May 2026
2 months ago
4 comments:
OOO, I think we are on the same potty break schedule, I am right at 1:00-1:30 and 3:00 3:30, Nice to know someone else somewhere is doing the same thing, wondering do I really have to get up AGAIN!!! Although I have to admit, Doug never gets up so no scares for me! I think I may have had a wet bed, had I seen a man in white! LOL
That is so hysterical...totally something I would do! You look so cute and I'm glad you're doing so much better than in the beginning.
Crazy lady! Love it! Glad you can laugh now!
this made me laugh out loud for a very long time! We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment