Well a week ago we moved into a HOUSE! It has already been such a HUGE blessing. We love having more room. Once we get all the boxes out of the garage we will love being able to park our cars in there and not having to scrape them! The kids finally got to go in the backyard today and they had so much fun. I took the kids on a bike ride yesterday and I felt horrible because I wasn't able to take them anywhere last summer (I was on bed rest) they need some serious help when it comes to there bikes, hopefully before summer is over Karlee will be riding it like a Pro or at least without training wheels on. :) Maybe Uncle Nate can help her when he comes up. Hint Hint haha
This morning me and the kids dropped off Karlee at the bus stop. I was talking to another mom about the bus and she just ran and got on! No hug, no kiss, no I'll miss you, no see after school, she just ran off and got on it. It made me a little sad, she is definitely growing up and doesn't need her mama as much. This is good and bad. I have a bunch more updates but we are still unpacking its coming along slowly but its ours and I'm so so so grateful!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
4 comments:
Congrats! how very exciting!
I'm so glad you're moved in. What a wonderful thing.
Tell everyone hi.
Howdy neighbor!
Yay! I'll bet my kids would love to teach the 3 oldest kids how to ride with no training wheels! So glad you're moved in and enjoying the change of scenery! Can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment