Friday, December 23, 2011

Clements Christmas Party































Every year we have our annual Clements Christmas party. We exchange gag gifts, usually have Home Alone playing, and just have a great time. This year was really fun. Its fun to see the cousins getting bigger and the funny gifts they give. Halle got some Elf poop, Karlee got beans and t.p,Whitney got maxi pad slippers, Rodney got T.P that never rips, Em got a chocolate Santa with a bite out of it. It was a great party. Maybe one year we can get Joel and Charlotte out.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Steph,The party was so much fun this year.i laughed so much and so hard.I love that Adam is always the life of the party.I sure love my family.Mom

Julie said...

I love Karlee and Rodney's faces in these pictures! Nothing better than fun family traditions! Glad you guys had such a great time with your family!

*A* said...

Man, you better buy Matt that lens! The pictures are amazing and oh what fun we had.

Kamarie said...

You guys kill me with your fun-ness!!!! Love the kids faces!! I'm sure it was so much fun to see them in real life! Those maxi slippers are hilarious!!!!