Monday, January 16, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011



The kids got to open one present on Christmas Eve and the girls and the boys had matching P.J's I love matching Jammie's they make me so happy!


I love my kids they are so cute!


My girls and there hello kitty Jammie's



Mason didn't want to hold still but the boys had matching batman Jammie's.



This was the first Christmas that we had at our house by ourselves. It was fun to watch the kids run and rip open there stockings. We had my dads famous Christmas bread and hot chocolate. Then we went to church and came home and opened presents. Later we went up to Logan and celebrated with Grandma and Papa Broschinsky. It was a wonderful Christmas. The next day all the kids were barfing and had the runs so it was a pretty exhausting break but I was so glad that we weren't sick on Christmas!

4 comments:

*A* said...

I love Christmas Jammies and I love Broschinsky kids!

Leah said...

Andra you took the very words out of my mouth,i love Christmas Jammies and my Grandkids.Mom

Anonymous said...

Christmas and jamies...they just go together, like Andra and Terry states here. The kids look so cute! I am so glad that Kirsten was at our house to open presents. Not having the Herriman kids there certainly made it a different Christmas morning for us. It is terrific that you are in a nice house, though! We loved Christmas...even with the barfing and the runs!! Grandma B.

Julie said...

Wish we had been at the Broschinsky's!! Even with all the sickness! Fun that you had Christmas at home though. It is great to start your own traditions too!