That stinker Leprechaun threw our shoes all over the house, however he did bring a box of Lucky Charms which was a Huge treat considering Ive never bought them, but of course he spilled them all over our kitchen table. We had Lucky Charms cereal for breakfast, a healthy green smoothie later in the day, Chicken Alfredo on green noodles with roasted veggies and a fruit rainbow. It was a fun day. The kids also loved the green toilet water. Hahahaha
Random May 2026
2 months ago
5 comments:
Stephanie What a wonderful mom you are. Im sure the kids had lots of fun. Mom
That all looks awesome! Good job :)
You rock the leprechaun!
What a cute idea. I love your rainbow of fruit. It was super fun to get to know you better at Book Club.
I love that you make every holiday (even the little ones) fun for the kids. I hope I can follow your example and be that kind of mom too.
Post a Comment