Blowing Kisses
I didn't do anything.Well this post is a little late, I took these picture of Mason over a week ago when he hit the Big 16mths! I cant believe how fast he is growing up. He even had his first sleepover at Grandma and Papa Bros house. He did great! He is a very mischievous little guy. He loves to throw everything out of every drawer, he loves the sockets, he loves to eat dirt, fall of the couch head first on purpose, flip off the side of the couch, shake the blinds and try to look outside, he loves to say dada, hi, and ball. He just learned how to blow kisses. He loves to wrestle. He loves to give hugs. He is a Wild boy! He keeps me super busy. I love him so much and cant imagine him not being in our family.
4 comments:
Time is flying, he's getting so big!
~A
He is growing so fast - it is just crazy to me! He sure is funny, though. Maybe he'll be like his Uncle Tom, though, and never stop loving to give big hugs. Thomas was like that when he was little. It was fun.
That Mason is a cutie! I get such a kick out of watching him. He is not nervous to tackle anything. Matt was very much like that too. And we love to recieve his hugs!
Susan
Ohhhh Mason I love those teeth and everything else!
Post a Comment