Monday, July 16, 2012

Matt does Runner Cross






I'm so proud of my husband! He has lost a little over 100lbs and he decided to do this 15k with 2 of his friends. It was a relay so they each ended up going about 3miles each, but when its through the mud, jumping over fire, climbing up hills, monkey bars, rope swing over a mud pit and going under barbwire its super hard! There time was 2hrs and 44min. I was so proud of them and the kids loved cheering for there dad!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Matt Bro...can't say I want to put that on my to do list :)
~A

Anonymous said...

Boys and mud have a natural attraction to each other. Looks fun but EXTREMELY difficult! Great job, Matt and your friends, too. Your example has certainly had an impact on this entire family. The added physical activity taken up by this family is great!Way to go! Love, mom

J♥M said...

I'll bet that was entertaining! Especially for the kids! I think it's neat that he's out doing such crazy things! It's really something to be proud of!

Leah said...

Matt keep rockin. Mom C.

Julie said...

I admire Matt so much for all he does! Thanks for posting these muddy photos!