Friday, October 12, 2012

My baby girl is 5!

When I was first pregnant with Emily, Karlee told me I had a baby in my belly and that it was going to be a girl. I didnt find out I was pregnant for a few days after that. She was born when Rodney was 18mths old. Emily was a Huge surprise and she has been surprising us ever since with her wit and cute personality.
































Emily was born Oct 12,2007 She was 8lbs 15oz and 19inches long. She is our 2nd smallest baby and the shortest. She is a little firecracker. She is so funny and always doing and saying the funniest things. We are so blessed to have her for our daughter. She is very easy going unless she thinks that she hurt someone and then the world is over. She loves to sing, dance, and can already read. She is so excited to start school next year. Emily we love your guts and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

3 comments:

Matt Bro said...

I love my baby girl!!! Emily you are such a blessing to our little family. I am honored to be your daddy.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Emily, "girly-in-the-dress, Lulu, Em's and adorable"! You are a spark of happiness in everyone's life! Papa and I love you oodles and are so happy the Heavenly Father sent you to our family. We hope your birthday is full of fun, happy surprises! Love you, Emily! Grandma Broschinsky

Unknown said...

She is Gorgeous! Happy Birthday Emily. We LOVE you!!!

~A