Well we woke up to what looked like our shoes marching in steps to the kitchen. The leprechaun left a box of lucky charms. Yesterday Em told us she had a loose tooth. I checked and it was a little loose but the one next to it was super wiggly. This morning I told her she should pull it out she was to nervous. I told her we should dry her tooth with a wash rag. It came right out and she didn't even know. We kept talking and after a minute she said "hey did my tooth come out?" We looked in the wash rag & it was there. :) My baby girl is growing up!
4 comments:
Holy Shina Twain!! Whitney is going to be SO jealous :)She looks so cute!!!
As a follow-up to this story, we were getting her ready for church this morning. She was looking in the mirror and we told her she looked so grown up like a 6 year old because she lost a tooth. With her hands on her hips and Emily's famous sassy smile she responded with "no, I look like I am 14!!!" I love that little kid!
Whenever I describe Emily to other people, I usually say, "She's super sassy and pretty much thinks she is the funniest person in the world...which she pretty much is." She cracks me up. Tell her congrats on the lost tooth!
Oh Emily! You lost a tooth!? That is just about amazing. You are growing up so fast. Your smile is cute and has a hole in it! Love you, Em.
Grandma B.
Post a Comment