I loved looking out my window and seeing my boys sitting on the rocks talking to each other. Mason is really growing up and its fun to see the boys hanging out more and more.
Well Mason got his shoes on and said he was ready to go outside. Hahahaha buddy your missing something!
Masons bangs are getting so long I put a pony in his hair so he could see to eat his food. This is the look I got.
But then he realized he could see :)
Mason is so fun! He is growing up so so fast. It breaks my heart. I feel like he was a baby the shortest. He wants so bad to be doing what the bigger kids are doing. I love that silly crazy boy. He sure makes me laugh.





2 comments:
The pony tail pictures kill me. Right up there with the time I put a barette in Rodney's hair when he was little. Heh.
Mason's face is pretty priceless, though!
Love that look on his face...disgusted, then, "Oh, that's better". Mason, you are adorable! Trying to sneak out the door with shoes and diaper? Seems like he has things figured out for staying cool. Love you, Mason!
Grandma B.
Post a Comment