Monday, June 3, 2013

Karlee's piano recital


This was Karlee's 2nd year in piano. She loves it so much. I am so grateful to her Grandma and Papa Broschinsky for putting her in piano. It is a huge blessing for us that they do this for her. Plus I love to hear her play. Karlee just had her piano recital. She played Hoe-Down by Catherine Rollin. She did a wonderful job. I recorded it and if I can figure out how to do it I will upload it. 

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Did she purposefully match her outfit to her teacher's - or was that a lucky coincidence? :)

She looks so pretty and grown up, though. And I love that she loves the piano. It makes me super happy because of how much I love to play.

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled, Karlee, that you enjoy playing the piano. Music just brings added beauty to life. Sorry that we missed your recital, though. We are anxious to see a video recording of it. Keep up the great work, young lady! Loves! Grandma B.