Friday, August 2, 2013

The class of 2026 starts Kindergarten today!




*not the best pictures (the sun was in her eyes)  :)

My baby girl started school today!!! I cant believe she is a school girl. She has always been our baby girl and it will be a huge adjustment to have her gone half of the day. I think there is a good chance Mason may go crazy without MeMe. He yells for her when she goes to the bathroom!

Emily is such a sweet little angel. Every since she was born she has been very independent, very nurturing, she loves to dance, sing and has a great imagination. She loves the color purple, talking to birds, and she loves her family so much. She is very smart and last year when all of her church friends started school but her she was really bummed. We met her teacher yesterday and she is really nice. I know she is going to have a wonderful year! We will miss her but I am also really happy for her because I know she is so excited. I asked her yesterday if she would like for me to come help in her class room and she said, "Yes because it will help me not to miss you so bad." She is such a cute little peanut!




 Kissing my girl good bye

She is home, she loves school and her teacher. They only had school for 2 hours today, she said she raised her hand and told  her teacher she is the best teacher she has ever had. :) Also her teacher gave them all a cup cake with a cute note. I know its going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be so fun to have Emily in the classroom. Her teacher will recognize, very soon, that Emily is her best student! Have a wonderful first year of school, Emily. We love you so very much!
Grandma and Papa Broschinsky