Sunday, November 2, 2014

Emily

Emily is in 1rst grade this year, it has been a huge adjustment having her gone all day. Mason and I really miss having her home to hang out with us. She also started the Spanish Immersion program, which she loves. She is in dance again this year and is really loving the tumbling side of it. She has learned how to do a cartwheel and the splits. We are very proud of our tiny dancer. 


1rst grade picture


 Emily donuts

 Emily was chosen as a leader in her school. I got to go have lunch with her, I am so proud of her!
 Emily was asked to be in a music video for Brian Bingham its a song called Favorite June
 Em sure loves her daddy. She loves to slip him notes inside his suitcase, what a sweetie. 
There is a wild child in Emily. This girl is hilarious!
Another thing I love about Emily is how she is always thinking of others. For Christmas she found things in the house that she thought everyone would like and she wrapped them for everyone. She gave Rodney a ruler, it was so cute. If I am tired she will go make me a bed on the couch with lots of blankest and brush my hair or put lotion on my feet. She made me this heart out of a twisty tie. I never want to forget all the kind and thoughtful things she does for us.

Emily also got to do her first short film by herself. She was really proud of herself for doing this without any of her siblings.

No comments: