Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lots of changes for Mason


 Oh my goodness this year my little dude changed so much! He is out of a toddler bed, out of diapers, he got his hair chopped off and he is off to Preschool. He had a BIG year in 2014. So many changes for this little guy. I love Mason so much. Heaven Father definitely knew what he was doing when he sent Mason to our home. We had been in a small apartment. I was working 3 part time jobs, Matt was going to school and working. I went to the temple because I was so stressed out. I was told that I would have another child. At the time I thought that is so crazy but since having him we bought a home and I have not had to work since having him. It has been a huge blessing. Mason is a very busy boy and some days he makes me crazy but I love him so so much and he will always be Moms baby boy.


August 21, 2014 First Day of Preschool
One of Mason's friends at school. (So cute)



Mason gets his hair chopped off Sept 15

It was very pain for me
Mason cried, he said he hated it :(  This broke my heart but he does look super handsome and now he can see. :)

I heart him!!
We went out on a lunch date together



 Mason doesnt take naps so when he layed his head on my lap while standing I couldn't believe he had fallen asleep. 
Mason at his first real audition with Big Mason
 School Field trip to the fire department
 He is wearing my shoes, he makes me smile.
 His sisters got to him

 Oct 23 First trip to the zoo



 Seriously this kid should be a comedian. He is hilarious!
 I love Mason so much. I love spending my days with him. He makes me so happy. I will miss him terribly when he goes to 1rst grade in a few years!

No comments: