June 17, 2009 Karlee was in the Performance of The Wizard of OZ! She was the Lead Munchkin and did amazing! It is so fun to watch her grow and I love that she loves dance. This is her 3rd yr. in dance and several of the ballet dancers that are in the Nutcracker were also in this production. It was amazing! We were so proud of her and wanted to also say thank you to all of the Broschinskys who came and supported her she felt so loved and special! Karlee couldn't believe she got 3 flowers!!!! Karlee and her Grandma Bro
3 comments:
How fun! I'm sure she was awesome! Great costumes!
Super cute! Wish we could have been there. Karlee looks so cute.
Great job Karlee!!! You look so beautiful wish I could have been there to see you. I miss you all so much, Love you!
Post a Comment