So for the last couple of years for our anniversary/my birthday I have got to go and have a pedicure it is something that I get once a year and I really look forward to it. Well I have really wanted to spend sometime with just me and Karlee before she started school and so I thought instead of it being something that I get to do on my birthday we could change it to before school starts the girls go get that done.
Karlee loved having lotion rubbed on her feet. She surprised me cuz I thought that she would pick hot pink or purple but she wanted red. She said she thought the color was going to be more red than the pink it turned out to be but she still liked them. Since she didnt want to do the wax she got a sticker on every toe. Now I gotta figure out something that Matt and Rodney can do toether for back to school. Maybe go fishing? Hunting? Shooting? We will have to see what they plan?
Karlee I love you so much. I cant believe that you are starting school tommarrow. You have been such a blessing to our family. You were our Christmas miracle and I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for trusting me with your sweet spirit. Always remember that your mom and dad love you and so do your brother and your sister. I know you are going to have a wonderful day tommarrow and that you are going to love your teacher.
Random May 2026
2 months ago

3 comments:
What a couple of cuties! I wanted so badly to call today, but I had a crazy day at work, and I still have no phone. Please tell Karlee how much I love her and give her a big hug from her Aunt Kirsten tomorrow before school! And Happy Anniversary tomorrow!
You're full of great ideas! What a fun thing to start! Isn't it so much fun to celebrate with kids?! She's going to have a great time at school! It might be a little tough on you, but you'll survive! I just know it! I can't wait to hear all about her day! Give her a hug from us! :)
That is the cutest idea! What a fun day. I can't wait to hear all about her first day of SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment