Thursday, December 10, 2009

Karlee tuns 6!


Wow my baby is 6!!!! I cant believe how fast she is growing up! Well she wanted to have a 3 Musketeers Barbie Birthday so thats what we did. Of course all of her friends had to have there dress ups on:) It was a fun party. It was nice to meet some of her little friends from school that I had heard about but not met yet. What a fun day with pizza, cake, mask, swords and a Barbie movie!

Her cute little friends!

What a fun day!

I'm so grateful that Karlee has such good friends. Good friends really do make life a lot funner!

3 comments:

J♥M said...

Thanks for the invite! Tenaya sure had fun and the rest of the kids sure had fun with the extra swords and masks you sent home! Happy Birthday Karlee!

*A* said...

I'm bummed we always miss her birthday parties! Boo! Looks like she had a really good birthday party. I love her "random" party theme! What a cool girl!!

Brittany R said...

This party looks oh so fabulous! Mira is still talking about it!