Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I am so grateful for my beautiful family and wonderful friends. I am so grateful for the Savior and his birth and this special time of year when we celebrate it. I hope my kids will enjoy the yummy treats, fun toys but most of all the feelings they felt and I pray that they feel those special feelings and love for there Savior all year long.

We are going to be in Logan for Christmas and I am hoping to get caught up on my blogging I am very behind :(

Merry Christmas!
Love
The Broschinsky's

P.S I'm ready for the Advent Calendars to be done and diapers too! Maybe that will be my New Years Resolution is to get Emily out of diapers :)

5 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Merry Christmas to you! I just bought "Nouse" undies today! It's going to be a BIG year for miss Whit Whit! She loves getting on the potty, but nothing ever comes out..maybe a toot, but that's it:-)

Dan B. said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Happy Valentines and Happy Birthday and just in case I forget something, Happy Every Day!
We sure like you Broschinsky kids and we are excited to have you come to the land northward. As we sang carols in church Sunday I thought about how incredible it would have been to be sitting with the shepherds when that choir of angels started singing...WOW! Hey we love you guys.
luvyalotsyerolpapabro

easleyfamily said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great one! Ps...how was your trip?

Matt Bro said...

merry christmas to everyone! we hope everyone's holidays were as great as ours!

to the easley's - our trip was super awesome! steph is getting the pictures all put together so that she can give you all the play by play.

J♥M said...

Yeah...
How bout "that" trip? It's hard to keep up with all this celebrating! But, it's oh so fun and ya gotta just do it!