Friday, March 5, 2010

Family date night!

Well this week has been crazy. 2 weeks ago I started a new job. It was/is supposed to be something I can do from home, however I have to get trained first. So Mon/Wed I go into the Dr.'s office and pay his bills, payroll, and do the bank records. Then Tue/Thur I babysit a baby and Fri/Sat I work at Wal-Mart. It is crazy but thats how we roll. :)

Like I said hopefully the office job will turn into something from home soon cuz out of the 3 I love it the most. I was supposed to work tonight and at Wal-mart I had been doing the accounting for the last 5mths until about a wk ago they decided they want 2 people to do it not 4. So since I was the last one in I am the first one out. I have been really bummed about this because If I have to work at least I was doing something I loved. I hate cashiering :(

So anyway it has been forever since we have gone on a family date and Wal-Mart called and said the other office lady is super sick and could I please not come in tonight and instead open the office Sat/Sun. I said yes because our church is at 2 so I still wont have to miss it. Plus I get out of cashiering for the weekend!!!!! (I am the backup now)

So Matt has homework 24/7 and we decided we had both worked enough this wk and that we were going to go play. We got the kids and took them to see

Alice In Wonderland!!!

It was so much fun and it only cost 4$ total. I had been given a G.C to the movie theatre for Christmas and Emily was free so it only cost 4 bucks we were so excited. We picked up some candy to "sneak" I mean take in :)

The kids really liked it. There were a couple of scary parts and they covered there ears/eyes a couple times. Also because its a Tim Burton movie there are a couple of weird parts but in general we really liked it a lot. It was so fun to be out as a family. We definitely don't get to do that enough. Well I better get to bed I gotta be at work at 5am!

3 comments:

J♥M said...

You're brave! I always hated the old Alice and Wonderland! I never could sit and watch the whole thing! Glad you guys liked it! Yay for 4 bucks! Good luck with the new job!

Sara said...

I am so happy that you were able to have some family time. And I am so wanting to go and See that movie. But I won't take my girls.. That will be a date night with the hubby!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Hip Hip Hooray for family night! We loved it too!!