So for the last year Karlee has been really jealous of her friends that have lost a tooth. Every time a friend lost one she would say its never going to happen to me. Well Sunday I told the kids since mommy's hand was hurting really bad I needed them to be extra good at church and if they could do this for me then I would make some brownies. Well they were beyond angels. We may have to make this a tradition:)
We got home and they got a brownie. Well Karlee had a bite and started screaming. She was so excited. I could see her tongue on her teeth and I knew what she was going to say so I ran and sat down and said no, no don't tell me. She was laughing so hard. I said don't tell me anything that means you are growing up. She kept laughing and saying mom mom I gotta tell you something. I have a loose tooth but after I checked it she realized she actually has 2! She called her friend Jenasi to tell her the good news. She is so happy it will happen during school and that she didn't have to wait until she was 7! My baby's growing up!
P.S what does the tooth fairy go for per tooth these days??
Random May 2026
2 months ago
5 comments:
No way!!!!! That is awesome!!!!
Oh Happy days at your house! I love all the excitement! I'm so happy for her to finally have a loose tooth! It's her turn! Yay! Our tooth fairy usually leaves $2 for the 1st lost tooth and a $1 for the others and of course more when she forgets! Ugh! If she forgets... then they get a couple of bucks for each day that she forgot! I'm sure my kids have been underpaid, but they don't even know the difference! All Kyler wanted was 2 quarters! Whatever you do, just stick with whatever it is you start! That's my 2 cents worth of advice! Yay Karlee!
P.S. I hope that your poor hand is on the mend! It's got to be hard to do all the things a mom's gotta do with a hurt hand!
You are so lucky that your kids were angels at church! I can't find the right thing to bribe my kids with!
Good times :) You've got to check out this hysterical Youtube video of Lorin (my oldest) "losing" a tooth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9G9FdM8Qs
Anyway...your hand....ouch! Your kids are adorable!
Kerri that was classic!!!
Post a Comment