Sunday, April 25, 2010

Buddy Boo is 4!!!

Wow where did that time go?? I have the sweetest, kindest, handsomest son in the world! I know every mom feels that way. But I just adore Rodney. He has such a sweet heart. He says the sweetest things and I can't believe he is already 4! He wanted an Aniken birthday and about 2 weeks before changed his mind to Wolverine. I was so worried about making his cake. It turned out to be amazing but not before I was extremely angry at the fondant and had it all rolled up ready to go in the trash when my sweet husband offered to help me! We make a great team. Also Rodney has started to play soccer again and is really enjoying that. He has found that he is really good at being the goalie.

Team Blue Flags

Rodney and his power kick

My handsome little guy

Rodney called this his power kick

Wolverines claw

Don't mess with Wolverine

White cake with raspberry filling

Chocolate Cake with raspberry filling

Thanks Matt for not letting me give up.

7 comments:

J♥M said...

I'm so glad he had a fun party and that the cake turned out so awesome even if it wasn't looking like it was going to at first! I love it! You and Matt do make a great team! I love that he adores you so much and that he doesn't let you give up! Rodney makes a handsome goalie! It's so fun to watch them be so good at something! I hope that it stays fun for him! You're a great mom!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Rodney! And the cakes look good. They sound delicious too! YOu want to make me a white with raspberry filling cake? J/K! Isn't it great to have your kids active and in soccer! My girls love it.

natebro said...

Whoa! That cake is...Whoa! Awesome!

Kirsten said...

Steph, it's true - the cakes were way awesome! I love that you and Matt make such a great and creative team. I love you guys all so much! Happy Birthday to Rodney! Yay!

J♥M said...

I can't believe I forgot to wish Rodney a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Rodney!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

What a handsome little dude! Those cakes ROCKED! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impressed! By far the best cakes to date!! What a cool mom you have Rodney

Ball Family said...

You seriously made the cake? That turned out great!!!! You will have to teach me how to it! Good job.