Easter basket from the kids Grandparents
What a wonderful basket. Thank you!
While we were in St. George it was so fun to take the kids swimming and we went hiking. We went in almost a mile and then ended up at a waterfall. It was so beautiful. We went to a car show and the kids got to go down a huge slide they loved it. It was some much needed family time.
Rodney in the pool
I love that they are getting braver!
The girls had matching swimsuits so adorable
Rodney loved looking in the water with his goggles
this picture was blurry but cute
on our nature walk
Emily loved throwing the rocks
It was so Beautiful. Too bad it was snow water and freezing!
us
Rodney so handsome
Karlee so beautiful
Emily so beautiful
my cute kids
such a great day
fun slide at the car show
I love to hear my kids laugh.
***tons more pictures to come
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a killer time! I think the picture of you with your backside to us is a super HOT picture
Post a Comment