Well yesterday I went to the Dr and I have been bleeding again so I was very concerned the Dr did a quick ultrasound and could see a pocket of blood in with the baby so he sent me to the hospital to have a better ultrasound. I was really happy Matt was able to get off of work and go with me.
We had another ultrasound. It was comforting to see the heartbeat. The baby was very active. Then half way through he/she got the hiccups and it was so interesting to watch it. It jerked the baby so hard it would fly up in the sac and it was like its bum was bouncing off a trampoline. Anyway come to find out I have something called a subchorionic hemorrhage. Where the placenta has ripped a little from the wall.
I had been worried that this was the case. Which is weird I would even think that but it just seemed on the days me and the kids were running around it was worse than the days we took it easy. This seemed to make since to me. The Dr said I am not completely on bed rest but pretty close. I can't lift a thing. I need to be resting, and have my uterus not stressed or strained in anyway and stay really hydrated. I am in the low to moderate range of worry. So as long as I can take it easy, with 3 kids, it has a really good chance of healing itself. The Dr said if it is meant to be it will be if not that it will continue to tear.
We are praying that the placenta will heal itself and that our baby is ok. After seeing its heartbeat 3 times now and seeing it look like a real baby I would die if anything happened to my baby. Please keep our little one in your prayers. Thank you!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
6 comments:
You've got our prayers for sure! What am I going to do when you go to Logan...I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!!
Steph this breaks my heart. I hope that things heal, that you can rest and that your kiddos take it easy on you!
I wish I Lived there so I could come do everything I could for you, so you could heal! But, of course we don't so we will send all our love and all the prayers we can. It breaks my heart to hear you are having such a hard time, I am so sorry, If there is something else we can do from here please let me know.
Hey I'll be thinking about you...I am so sorry and hope you can relax while on bed rest. It's much easier said than done!
keep us posted. and good luck staying down with three kids. I can't imagine. Hope all goes well!
goog luck and you are in my prayers
Post a Comment