Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its a...............

Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to have our ultrasound today. Our baby is healthy and perfect! When the technician started she said, "Oh there is 2 of them" I knew she was joking but Matt almost had a heart attack! He spun around so fast from looking at the big monitor on the wall and he looked white as a ghost! Then she said, "just joking." It was awesome.

Then she asked if we made any bets and I said "well my 2 year old and I think its a girl but the rest think its a boy". She asked what the bet would be so Karlee and I decided to bet a candy bar. After checking the baby out she said well mom you owe the kids a candy bar. I said its really a boy? She said it is definatly a boy!

We are so excited. Rodney said he couldnt wait for this baby brother to sleep in his room. Emily cried for a long time demanding, "no! its a girl." We took the kids out to eat to celebrate and by the end Emily was happy to be having a brother!

Babys Heart

Babys profile (we didn't get the best pictures)

She wrote "Male" shot

His leg and another male shot.

7 comments:

*A* said...

I am still in a state of SHOCK!!! I thought for sure it was a girl!! I am soooooooooo excited for you guys and I hope someone is having a girl soon cause I have all this girl stuff that I made and was going to give to YOU!! Ha Ha Love you guys

periwinkle4 said...

That is so exciting! Yay that Rodney gets to have a brother! I'm so glad that he's healthy and doing well. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will just be smooth sailing!

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh that is so exciting! I feel oddly connected to you since we are due the same day, I am especially glad to hear things are going well, I had been wondering. A healthy BABY BOY! That is just GREAT!

Sara said...

congrats! i am so happy for you! boys are so much fun i am finding!

J♥M said...

I can only imagine Rodney's excitement! I kept thinking that you were having a boy! I am so glad that things are looking up for you! Wishing you a better end of the pregnancy!

Scott and Megan said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats a million times! I am so glad that all is well and healthy! Take care!

Sar and Dan said...

I'm so glad to hear that mom and baby boy are healthy and doing great! Congrats!