Thursday, August 26, 2010

The kids first time golfing






Right before school started we took the kids to go miniature golfing. I guess we had never taken them before. It was a ton of fun. I won! Then dad, Karlee, and Rodney. Emily quit about halfway through and was playing throw the ball down the holes. She was happy so we didn't mind. It was a fun family day!

3 comments:

J♥M said...

I forget about mini golf, probably on purpose though. 1.) I'm no good
2.) It reminds of a date where Cody whacked his ball so hard it hit a cave and barreled right over and hit me in the side of the head!
I'm so glad that it was a better experience for you! Way to win!

*A* said...

Great photos! Looks like someone is getting ready for FALL time!

Kirsten said...

I wanted to say that it cracks me up to look at these pictures because theyseriously look like something out of a JC Penney's catalog. They are so cute and perfect! Especially the last one with Karlee and Rodney. Don't they look like they are in an ad?