Wow I can't believe its been 11yrs ago today that Matt and I got Married. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. He makes me so happy. Happy Anniversary Babe!
On a side note while Emily was at dance yesterday Rodney was talking to another boy that told him, "I have a brother named Jesus." In which Rodney replied, " I have a brother named Jesus, too." They were so happy to realize that they had the same brother. The other mom and I started to laugh. It was so sweet. Its moments like that when you know you are doing a good job as a parent and you can be really proud.
Random May 2026
2 months ago
3 comments:
Kids are the greatest! Happy Anniversary!
That is BEYOND hilarious! Happy Anniversary...I want a CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you celebrated like crazy!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment