
Swim Day
This is Emily after we got home. She was pooped!

While we were in Logan with Grandma and Papa Bro we took the kids to the 24rth of July parade.

Karlee wrapped up her work for her Jonah and the Great Fish by going in and doing some ADR (Automated Dialogue Replacement) work. She loved it so much. She was defiantly in her element. She has loved being apart of the Liken family and I hope there are many more opportunities for her to do that.
3 comments:
I want to pinch little Emily's bum cheek in that picture! I love that Karlee is famous and we didn't swim as much this summer either! Swim lessons next year for sure! Love you and your little baby in your tum tum!
It won't let me post anything on the dance post? So I'm doing it here! They look so cute and I love that our girls dance!!!
What fun memories they've all made this summer! We wished we'd of had the time to swim this summer too! Maybe next summer!
Post a Comment