Isn't he so handsome!
So my husband is amazing! I love him so much. The end of February was his birthday and with the kids getting sick I never got a chance to post about his birthday. A week before the big day we went up to Logan to celebrate with his parents. It was fun cuz we got to celebrate his bday and Aunt Jentrys bday too. Then on his real bday he wanted something healthy and no cake, since he has lost 51 lbs!, so I was really proud of what I came up with. We had a really yummy chicken salad with light raspberry vinaigrette which I actually had never had and loved and yes it has slivered almonds on it and they were yummy.
Then we had bananas with homemade Carmel sauce, made by Natalie, drizzled on top. It was a delicious desert and a healthier option than cake and ice cream. Thanks Natalie it was too die for!
Matt I love you so much. I am so proud of you! You are such a hard worker. I appreciate you and all you do for our family. I'm so glad you were born and that you are my husband. Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Nice! Happy Birthday to you Matt Bro!!!
Matt, I love this pic of you. I think you look amazing and super artsy fartsy - like a real photographer. How cool are you? Seriously.
I just love that you wrote a super sweet post about him! I hope he had a very happy birthday! That salad looks delish!
Post a Comment