It made me so sad when Mason had to have an IV he cried so hard, and they have to stick a tube down his nose and suck out the mucus so he could breathe. He was so upset and it was so hard because he has been such a Wonderful happy baby, he only cries when he has to take a bath or he's cold so to have him cry this much has been breaking my heart!
Mason had to have a check up today, and last night Rodney was coughing so hard that he started throwing up, so I took both the boys in to get checked. The Dr said that they both had really bad ear infections and that they needed to go on antibiotics. I will be so glad when its warm outside and the kids are all healthy!
My poor little baby boy!
He cried so bad when they put in his IV :(
5 comments:
Sorry you had to go through that with your sweet children. Michael had RSV, pnemonia, and bronchiolitis this year. I know how hard it is to see your sweet boy with an IV. Stay strong! We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
I know it's been rough! I'm so glad that you only had to be at the hospital for a short stay! They'll get better! Thank heavens for antibiotics! Love you guys and we're praying that everyone gets better!
Oh, poor little baby. I'm so glad he's home and doing better. Love you
Our poor baby Mason!! Grandma & Granpa Clements. Please pray for him!
Poor little guy. I hear ya. We have had Eli in the dr. 2 times. He has bronchitis and is on breathing treatments at home right now but only cause he is still taking in fluids. IF he isn't doing better by next Tuesday we have to take him in again. Oh and ALL 3 of my kids had the stinkin ear infections. I too can't wait for Warm weather! Good luck and I hope for a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment