Well Mason turned 9mths. It has gone by so fast! He is a little machine climbing up the stairs. He cant go down but he loves to go up! You can see that we painted. I love it, it looks so good! Mason has had 6 ear infections in 9mths which has made for a really fussy baby. He is having surgery in the morning for something else so I'm not sure when they will put in the tubes.

Up up up he goes

So proud!

He is 22lbs! He looks so big in this picture!

I love you
Masors!

I had to throw this one in I told Emily to get her shoes on and not only do they Not match one is on the wrong foot. She is
soooooo funny!
7 comments:
He is so cute and I can't believe he is that big. Eli wasn't even 21 lbs @ his 1 year! Good luck with the surgery.
I hope the surgery went well, he is so young, that has got to be hard on Mom too... I just posted jims 9 month post then I was checking in with everyone else only to find Masons 9 month post. I can't believe he has had so many ear infections, I am so sorry. Poor little guy, that just stinks. Good luck with all that. He is so adorable! I just love all that hair
Excellent pictures. Mason just has such an adorable smile. Just looking at him could make anyone smile! The shoe picture and explanation is a delight. Emily is such a treasure. Wonderful children you and Matt have and how lucky we are to claim them as our grandchildren.
I want to pinch his buns!
He seriously does look so big! I can't believe he's climbing up the stairs! That crazy kid. he's going to be a handful when he starts walking! Good thing he has such good big sisters and a good big brother!
Oh Mason! You are the cutest little boy! Happy nine months Mason!
Hey Stephanie,When i seen Emily's shoes i laughed out so loud ,she is so funny i love her so much.And Mason looks so sad my heart is broken with all he has gone threw.
Post a Comment