Karlee asked if she pulled hers out if she could get a toy I said sure. It was not ready and it usually takes weeks to get hers out. Matt went to go get a cart for the car seat we were buying Mason. While he was gone I told Rodney I needed to wipe up some of the blood. I did and his tooth came right out. He didn't even realize it. I showed him the tooth and he said a piece of my tooth broke off and I told him, no thats your tooth. He was so EXCITED. We played a trick on Matt when he came back. Rodney told him his tooth hurt and smiled at him. We were so proud of Rodney being so brave. Right after that Karlee starting laughing she pulled hers out.
Well we planned on going to Target to get Mason a car seat and we ended up leaving with a car seat, Captain America Shield/Shooter, Liv Doll, and a Ariel Polly pocket because we didn't want Emily to feel left out. Plus 2 missing teeth. Not to mention they both got a dollar from the Tooth Fairy. It was pretty funny they both lost a tooth at Target.

Karlee's lost tooth
Rodney's First baby tooth to go!
He is so Handsome!
We are so proud of you little dude!
5 comments:
Love those toothless kids!
That is a great tooth story! Thanks for sharing. Tell Karlee AND Rodney that they are both braver than Grandma B. I am so protective of my teeth that I don't even like to show them to someone, let alone have them come out. Way to go, Rodney! Way to go, Karlee! I bet the Tooth Fairy was surprised to make her visit to your house and see she needed to do double duty!
Grandma Bro.
I know that I will think of you guys now everytime I am at Target:)
You have adorable kids!!!
Steph,That story was so funny.Oh the joys of being a mother.and the fun moments the kids are making together.Grandma Clements
Now what are the odds of that happening. Both at the store?? Awesome memory for those two. They look so cute!
Post a Comment