Saturday, December 3, 2011

Karlee's 8




The cute invitations

Welcome to Karlee's Kitchen



Karlee's cute friends


The Party




Birthday girl and her cake






They decorated there own aprons










Made there own personal pizzas and fruit salad






Super cute gift from Aunt Andra


One of her friends made a bar of soap that had her name spelled in it, it was so cute!








She got her very own scriptures, she said, "This was the best birthday ever, I think I'm going to cry." She thanked me so many times. I love this girl and I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!

5 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I LOVE the party theme! I'm gonna have to use it for my girls when they are older. Everything turned out so cute. I can't believe she is EIGHT!!! Wowzers

Laleh said...

What a wonderful turn out! I love the decorations and the cake is amazing, you are super mom. I'm so happy so had a wonderful birthday!

J♥M said...

Tenaya had so much fun! Love it when we can get together! You're awesome! I just love the good mom you are to your kids and to everyone elses! ♥ ya! Happy Birthday Karlee!!!

Leah said...

Steph.I love the cake you did such a wonderful job.Karlee is lucky to have a Mother like you.Mom

Julie said...

What a GREAT idea! I love the birthday party theme! In fact, I love it so much I might have to borrow it one day! So cute! Love the decor and the cake is of course AMAZING! As always! Happy Birthday Karlee!