Monday, November 28, 2011

Preschool





Well last night we found out Emily got into Preschool. She didn't find out until this morning. She was so happy when I told her she was going to go to school today. At school they learned about the letter J and made what I thought was an elf but turned out to be a Jester with Jelly beans in it and you eat one everyday until Christmas! How cute is that! I love my little Emmalous. I cant believe how fast she is growing up. She is so fun to be around, I sure love you girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She even looks like an adorable school girl! Oh, how fun for her! and for all the different teachers! What a cutie. Tell her to the best one in the class by being herself. Love you, Emily!
Grandma B.

*A* said...

That's so fun for her!! She looks so cute

J♥M said...

Oh Emily! I'm so glad that I got to hang out with you at Karlee's birthday party with her friends! Thank you for telling me all about school and your birthday parties! I just love your voice! You're adorable and growing up!