Friday, November 4, 2011

My baby!

Last night I was up twice with Emily crying. She was having her first episode with growing pains. She was crying so hard she woke up Karlee who started to cry cuz Em woke her up and she was tired. Then at 5am Mason was screaming bad! I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him so Rodney got in our bed and I gave him some Tylenol. In the morning I realized that he had cut his first tooth!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Steph,What a night i feel so bad for you.I know how bad you need your sleep.I hope you got a short nap the next day.Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Mason...oops for mom. One day they will grow up and wonder..."How did my mom hold it together so well when we were going through all of this?" Suddenly, your kids appreciate you so much more than before. We are excited to see the new tooth. Hope you can catch some sleep somewhere inbetween. And I hope everything goes well for Mason's surgery! We will be anxious to hear from you. Love you so much!
Susan