Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas came early




So we got a box in the mail from my best friend Laleh and I couldn't believe she had sent all the kids hats, gloves and scarves. She also sent Karlee some boots she had been wanting really bad for her Birthday. This was so kind and such a HUGE blessing especially since Rodney had lost one of his gloves and had been wearing only one the last week. She is one of the Best people I have ever met and it means the world to me that she loves me and my kids so much. I hope she knows that we love and appreciate her so much!

5 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

That is so awesome! I love getting mail

Laleh said...

I'm so glad the everything fit! I love you all so much, Happy early Christmas and birthday to Karlee and Mason xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. What a dear friend she is! Even you mother in law is grateful for Laleh!
Susan

J♥M said...

Everyone needs a lucky day once in awhile! Yay for all of you!!!

Julie said...

What a great friend! When I see pictures of the kids, one of them always strikes me as looking "so old!" In these pictures it is Rodney! Seriously! When did he grow into such a little man? Love you Rodney!