We got to see Santa at our ward Christmas party. Rodney ran and gave him a hug and he came back and said, "I really touched him." It was so cute.
Emily needed help putting darts in a gun and she said to me, "Its just too powerful" in the saddest voice so I said it back to her and she started to laugh.
Karlee was helping me put up the dishes and asked me if something went in the Silly Susan. I said the Lazy Susan? hahaha
Random May 2026
2 months ago
4 comments:
I can just picture it in their voices! I love your Christmas card!!!
Steph,I love that the kids are so funny,they did get it from you.you are always the funny one in the family.Mom
You have the greatest kids ya know? They are so funny!
Papa and I are convinced, we have the cutest grandkids ever!!!
Susan
Post a Comment