Thursday, December 22, 2011

Meet Chippy












So last week the kids were out helping Matt rake the leaves. I loved watching them while I was making dinner. They had so much fun hanging out with there dad. Then I called them in and just after we ate dinner, we were abut to have FHE and there was a LOUD knock at the door. I opened it and there was a box on the steps. It was an Elf on the Shelf. We read the book and named him Chippy. So he has been popping up all over the house, making sure we are being good!

3 comments:

*A* said...

I'm excited to start getting my elf on next year! I'm soooooo ready for spring....

Anonymous said...

The fun little things that you are doing with the kids will last forever. Thank you, Matt and Steph, for doing all of this with the grandkids! I love the pictures in the leaves too. Hope you are all feeling better!
Loves, Susan

Julie said...

Love the Elf on the Shelf! That is a great new Christmas tradition! Also, what fun pictures of the kids in the leaves! I read about this on Matt's blog too and am just so thrilled for him and for your kids and for the wonderful place in life you all seem to be in right now! LOVE YOU!